If you are not acquainted with the master Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer yet, then you surely are missing something that can save a lot of your working time. A nailer is specially used in time when you are in pursue for better and efficient works while saving a lot of your working time. This nailer just does that perfectly while keeping you safe and sound as well!
Introduction to Paslode 501000 F-350S:
The Paslode 501000 F-350S is truly powerful nailer equipment. When you are having a good number or wood pieces and are looking forward ot building a new frame with all those, then rather than going manusal, you just can use this nailer product. This is an electrical equipment that will nail at specific joint portions where it’s necessary with just a pinch typed behavior (what a nailer typically does). To be very pin point, this literally is one best framing nailer. With this product, you can go for medium sized to big framing works at ease and less possible time.
This Framing Nailer comes to you with a good number of exotic features. You might want to know some like-
- You can adjust the depth drive of the nails to put in the joint of the frame where you are working. This will give you perfect alignment with perfect look of the frame both from ins and outs.
- This is a lightweight product having only 8.4 pounds. Additionally, it’s well balanced on both the sides perfectly.
- You can drive nails sized from 2 inches to 3.5 inches perfectly.
- If you are worried about the weather in which you’ll work, then just be tension free. This is efficiently adaptable to all sort of working weather.
- This product will come to you with 1 years of warranty.
Advantage of the Paslode 501000 F-350S:
There are a few points regarding the advantages of this product as-
- As for being lightweight, you can carry out all alignment nailing works perfectly with only one hand.
- This product is quite small in size compared to others and therefore, is very easy for placing and working at the frame works.
- As the nail driver works in the range of 80 psi to 120 psi (pressure per square inch), you’ll never need to check again if the nail has been driven inside the frame perfectly or not. It will be perfect and that’s for sure.
- Connecting nails on joists, rafters or on center studs is never a matter of worry if you are working with this product as it produces you with perfection in balance while nailing into the frames.
- This product has a grip that allows you for a rigid hold on the product. Besides the grip there is a trigger which isn’t that easy to shoot. It will certainly require and adult to work with this product.
Disadvantages of the Paslode 501000 F-350S:
This is an electrical equipment where there will always be a few disadvantages. You’ll need to compare between the advantages and disadvantages first and then go for the best product before buying your preferred and suitable one. However, some of the points are-
- Depth setting time is one big disadvantage while using this product. It takes a good time to adjust the settlement of the nails to be driven inside the frame. After a tuning, you’ll require to fine tune the knob of nail setting which you’ll find a bit time consuming.
- Second problem about this product is that, you’ll need at least 8 nails to be present in the nail cartridge in the nailer; otherwise, it will not shoot the nails. For example, if you have seven nails left in the cartridge, it won’t work unless you fill it and keep at least 8 nails in the cartridge. This turns out to be a good problem for framing workers.
How to use it best:
Every electrical/electronic equipment has certain ways to use that best. This product also lies in that same category. In case of using the nailer Paslode 501000 F-350S, make sure that you’ve held the product really firm and strong before the frames. Hold the nailer strongly on the hand which is stronger (on right hand if you are a right handed person and vice versa). Use the other hand to align the separate pieces to be nailed perfectly. After the alignment, shoot the nailer at two or more places according to your discretion and necessity.
Who this product is best for using:
This product is truly best for home use or small framing shop uses. Basically carpenters will find this product really beneficial and trustworthy.
Using a nailer before separate frames will not only save your time but also a lot amount of energy. Using a bare hammer to put nails in wood frames will take a lot of time and a good amount of energy as well. Also, there can be a chance of missing the nails and hitting the frame unwillingly and damage it. Therefore, using the Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer will always be beneficial seeing all the aspects of perfect work as this truly is a best framing nailer.