Overview: The Lincoln Electric powered variable – Shade Auto-darkening Welding Helmet comes with an auto-darkening lens filter (ADF), a high-density plastic layer and adjustable suspensions, also it meets American National Standard Institute (ANSI) Z87.1-203 specifications. The ADF includes a variable shade range between 9 to13 to safeguard the particular wearer’s eye through radiant power.
The particular welding helmet’s solid plastic material shell defends the wearer’s face, throat, forehead and ears from weld spatters and sparks. The helmet comes with a changeable ratchet suspension system to match various head sizes; in fact it is appropriate for a magnifying lens, also known as a “cheater lens” (sold separately).
The Lincoln subsequently Electric powered Variable-Shade provides the most significant viewing region in its course. 4 sensors, changeable electric battery with solar power assist, dual adjustable shade section 6 to 9 (for plasma cutting) plus 9 to 13, variable delay and sensitivity, magnifying lens compatible, 2 year guarantee and a DIN ranking of 1/2/1/1.
Lincoln Electric Variable-Shade Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet Features
- Comfy, lightweight design decreases fatigue during long projects
- Includes two extra outside and inside polycarbonate impact-resistant very clear lens with auto-darkening capability
- Convenient solar power powered style along with internal battery
- Extra outside and inside polycarbonate lenses included.
- Auto-darkening, variable shade (9-13), adjustable sensitivity, plus variable delay
Lincoln Electric Variable-Shade Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet Pros:
- Well – built, comfy, defends on your own eyes well
- Adjustable great color and the modification appears to be broader compared to the paperwork says.
- Quick reaction period plus light weight.
- Fairly thin and bends easily
- Bends easily, nonetheless it hasn’t broken yet
Lincoln Electric Variable-Shade Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet Cons:
- It isn’t comparatively heavy
- It generally does not support international delivery
Lincoln Electric Variable-Shade Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet Benefits:
- Lightweight: This particular solar-powered, lightweight Lincoln subsequently Electric Variable- Color Auto-Darkening Welding Motorcycle helmet includes a 1 ¾ inch x 3 13/16 inch auto-darkening lens. 9-13 variable shades plus a 1/25,000 second switch period. Prominent skull style meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards.
- Safety plus Productivity:Electronic (auto-darkening) helmets have already been around for several years. They are established being an invaluable addition to a welder’s kit now. Offering both productivity plus safety advantages to the operator plus his employer. The advantages of digital welded helmets exceed the most obvious safety benefits.
- Variable Shade Lens:Most auto-darkening helmets possess a variable color lens. This enables the agent to regulate the zoom lens darkness from shade 9 to 13. The adjustable shade lens enables the particular operator to regulate the particular lighting of the arch to attain the best watch of the weld swimming pool.
- Adjustable Delay Control: The delay control allows the operator to regulate the proper time that the lens stays darkish after welding has stopped. A long hold off can be used when welded at higher amperages and protects the particular eye from the dangerous rays which are released as the molten welds swimming pool cools. The shorter delay pays to for applications needing a lot of tacking or even brief welds and can help complete the job quicker.
- Comfortable: If you just desire to invest in an excellent car darkening welded helmet, that you want in order to donate to the achievement of your operation offering safety, productivity and comfort and ease advantages to the welder.
I purchased this particular helmet as I was going blind by arc display because of purchasing one associated with harbor freights terrible helmets that their workers review as excellent. Huge difference as when I put that one on soon, my eyes feel good.
I just transform it up to 13 and I could see fine without feeling any residual results, I weld at the job once a complete week and in the home on the weekends. We are purchasing Lincolnshire Viking helmet soon since it looks amazing plus I could trust will continue to work well.
It is a quite comfortable hood. Light-weight and adjustable are perfect viewing region. The light adjusting is simple to use.
It works ideal for MIG and ARC welding. Nice product I take advantage of this for mainly might weld issues across the farm but additionally stay welding fits my head great darkens great I would suggest this to a pal. The average Amazon customer relating is also very much praiseworthy which 5 out of 5 stars is. So I recommend you to purchase this product without any shilly-shally.
Welded helmets ( also known as welding masks) are usually protective headgear worn to safeguard the wearer’s face, throat, and ears, forehead through weld sparks plus spatters also to shield the wearer’s eye from radiant power and highly-concentrated ultraviolet and infrared (IR) rays emitted throughout welding tasks.
These types of helmets contain a good external shell plus a pivoting suspension program; so the helmet could be lifted up plus out of the wearer’s type of sight you should definitely required. A home window with a shaded filtration system lens in the helmet enables the wearer to discover while working and various levels of defense.