We now welcome unique guest posts from experts in welding.
Below are the guidelines for the guest posts.
1. Topics must be:
- related to my site content,
- a good content to the readers.
2. The content must be:
- unique and easy-to-understand,
- at least 700 words,
- with no errors (grammatical, lexical, etc.)
Steps to get your article approved and posted
Step 1. Send me an email to with information about your site and the topics.
Step 2. After the topic is accepted, you can start the draft. But it should follow the requirements below.
- Each sentence should be as short as a line, easy to follow.
- MAXIMUM 25% of sentences contain more than 20 words.
- MAXIMUM 10% of sentences contain passive voice.
- MINIMUM 30% of sentences contain transition phrases or words.
- Only use the same subject for MAXIMUM 2 continuous sentences.
Each paragraph should be maximum 3 lines long.
Headings and Subheadings
Each heading contains NO MORE THAN 300 words.
What you’ll get
- Your bio at the bottom of the content.
- 1 backlink in the content body and maybe another one in the author bio.
If you are serious about this, send me an email to .