We now welcome unique guest posts from experts in welding.
Below are the guidelines for the guest posts.
1. Topics must be:
- related to my site content,
- a good content to the readers.
2. The content must be:
- unique and easy-to-understand,
- at least 700 words,
- with no errors (grammatical, lexical, etc.)
Steps to get your article approved and posted
Step 1. Send me an email to email@example.com with information about your site and the topics.
Step 2. After the topic is accepted, you can start the draft. But it should follow the requirements below.
- Each sentence should be as short as a line, easy to follow.
- MAXIMUM 25% of sentences contain more than 20 words.
- MAXIMUM 10% of sentences contain passive voice.
- MINIMUM 30% of sentences contain transition phrases or words.
- Only use the same subject for MAXIMUM 2 continuous sentences.
Each paragraph should be maximum 3 lines long.
Headings and Subheadings
Each heading contains NO MORE THAN 300 words.
What you’ll get
- Your bio at the bottom of the content.
- 1 backlink in the content body and maybe another one in the author bio.
If you are serious about this, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.