Are you looking for the best cheap plasma cutter for cutting metals of varying thickness into desired sizes and shapes?
This guide will show you the best top 5 plasma cutters. These are versatile and inexpensive plasma cutters with high build quality.
You can easily use them to cut metals and other sheets for various machining and manufacturing purposes. All of them are used for cutting several metals up to different thicknesses.
Most importantly, this cheap plasma cutter review is based on our experts who have a lot of experience in using various plasma cutters.
There are many kinds of the good cheap plasma cutter. So it’s always necessary to find the tool that exactly fits your cutting demands.
We will advise you to read the low-cost plasma cutter review before you place an order for the plasma cutter to know the specs, features, pros, and cons. So that you be able to choose the good cheap plasma cutter that will best budget.
- 1 List of Best Cheap Plasma Cutter
- 2 5 Best Cheap Plasma Cutters Review
- 3 Final Words:
List of Best Cheap Plasma Cutter
4.1 / 5
|Best Budget||Up to 50-amp output|
Weighs 24.4 pounds
4.4 / 5
|Good Cheap||Power Supply|
Plasma Cutter Torch
Air Filter Regulator
4.4 / 5
|Cheap Plasma Cutter For Sale||Non-touch pilot arc|
4.6 / 5
|Cheapest Plasma Cutter||Eight-foot ground lead|
Cuts rusty/painted metal
Drag torch technology
4.2 / 5
|Best Value for Money||Weighs 23.9 pounds|
LCD display screen
5 Best Cheap Plasma Cutters Review
1. Zeny Cut-50 plasma cutter| Best Budget Plasma Cutter
If you are a DIY (do-it-yourself) hobbyist, the Zeny CUT-50 plasma cutter is a cheap plasma cutter you should consider. Zeny Cut50 plasma cutter can be used to cut metal sheets of different sizes. Zeny Cut50 comes with a lot of features and you will obviously love it.
You don’t need to use a jigsaw for cutting the metal when you have Zeny CUT-50 and it offers a clean cut. Most importantly, Zeny CUT-50 does not cause your metal warp. Its performance is great and we see all the users are very satisfied.
Zeny Cut-50 plasma cutter can precisely cut metal having 1 to 12mm thickness. Even if you have a dirty surface with a thickness of up to 12mm, you will still see a nicer cut. Also, Zeny cut50 plasma cutter wiring is 8 feet long and offers you a good angle on every surface.
The cutter is also reliable and durable. It has amazing functionality and workmanship. As compared to other cutters in this budget, Zeny Cut-50 is superb. If you really want to have a reliable cutter at a pocket-friendly price then it is something you are looking for.
Pros and Cons
- It offers a fast and clean cut
- Zeny CUT-50 is very easy to set up.
- It is very portable and reliable
- Zeny CUT-50 offers dual voltage
- It is able to cut many kinds of metals.
- It has small buttons
- It comes with a short power cable & ground wire
- Some parts are cheaply made
2. Lotos LT5000D | Good Cheap Plasma Cutter
The Lotos LT5000D Plasma Cutter is a safe and efficient and yet best cheap plasma cutter. Although it is designed to be used for light welding and DIY jobs. But it’s also suitable for cutting even in harsh environments.
LT5000D Lotos has both AC and DC power sources along with dual voltage so it is a good versatile cutter. Also, it is given the IGB technology. So Lotos LT5000D 50a can easily cut through any conductive metals. It also gives users a safe cutting environment because of its advanced cooling system.
When it comes to safety, the Lotos LT5000D is second to none. It uses compressed air that makes it highly safe and fire hazard-free. Since it is equipped with an air plasma cutting mechanism so it gives precise cutting at high speed. Its moderately long hose pipe allows you to work on different sites.
LT5000D 50A Air Inverter Plasma Cutter can also cut different metals like stainless steel, copper, alloy steel, mild steel, aluminum, and much more.
Overall, Lotos LT5000D is a good choice to get all the benefits of a good cheap plasma cutter.
Pros and Cons
- It has good cutting capacity than necessary
- It gives a uniform and precise flame for accurate cutting
- Constant duty cycle at the same AC frequency level
- It comes with an extendable duty cycle
- Its efficiency is improved by 30% due to power inverter technology
- Has a compact design & excellent build quality
- The plasma cutter is a little bit noisy as compared to others
- It has short electrical cords
3. Lotos LTP5000D | Cheap Plasma Cutter For Sale
The LTP5000D Arc Plasma Cutter has a good quality cutting. It is not only efficient and versatile but also reliable and durable. LTP5000D plasma cutter is assigned the high-frequency inverter technology IGBT. And it comes with all the features that a plasma cutter should have.
It has a Pilot Arc feature. As a result, it is very effective for all kinds of operations. Also, it can be used with rusted or dirty metals. LTP5000d Lotos cutter is also suitable to cut small pieces of metal.
The manufacturers have given it a small moveable torch, which enables the LTP5000d to cut small pieces of metal with ease. The great thing is that you’ll get all these benefits in a cutter that is 3x less expensive than other tools of these specs.
The cutting mechanism offers great efficiency for the tool. It has a V-MOSFET transistor which gives high power output for cutting thick metal and uniform power output to cut thin metals.
Lotos ltp5000d is the best cheap plasma cutter that meets all the requirements you will be looking for in a cutter. You can use it to cut many metals and alloys. If you need the cheapest plasma cutter with large applications, then you should choose it.
Pros and Cons
- Light in weight, reliable and portable
- Good compact design
- It offers efficient, clean, and precise cuts.
- Safe and user friendly
- It is a versatile cutter that can cut different metal surfaces
- Cheap and affordable consumables
- It comes with one-year manufacturer warranty
- You will need to purchase pigtail if use with 110V
- Torch trigger is not protected
4. Forney Easy Weld 251 – Cheapest
When it comes to cheap plasma cutter review, the Forney Easy Weld 251 is a great choice to cut a range of metals with thickness up to 1/4-inch. The cutter is compatible with this thickness of brass, copper, mild steel, stainless steel, and galvanized steel. It comes with drag torch technology which allows you to keep the torch cutting along the path that you’re following.
While for aluminum, it is able to cut up to 3/16 inch thicker workpiece. This good cheap plasma cutter can be used to cut rusty or painted metals but the precision is just average. It’s a little bit bigger and lighter in weight as compared to Lotos LTP5000D.
Its cutting precision, efficiency, build quality makes it the best selling and inexpensive cutter of 2020.
Pros and Cons
- It has a Pilot arc function that allows you to move over small gaps without the arc extinguishing.
- It consistently moves in the direction you want
- Built-in troubleshooting guide for instantly solving your issues
- Fan for safe cooling of the tool
- Its post-flow system can increase consumable life
- The user-friendly and best budget tool
- Better for only suitable for lighter or smaller jobs and not for complex applications
- It can cut a maximum of 1/4” steel
5. SUNGOLDPOWER 50A Air Plasma Cutter | Cheapest Plasma Cutter
SUNGOLDPOWER 50A is a small plasma cutter with great performance. It has an IGBT transistor that gives a clear and smooth cut. Also, it is stable and efficient than competitors. Its working speed is fast and can cut metal up to 15mm thickness. This cutter can be used for cutting metals including copper, stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, iron, etc. The duty cycle of SUNGOLDPOWER 50A is more than enough for most of the jobs.
Sungoldpower 50a plasma cutter has an in-built regulator that is used to maintain voltages and also air pressure protection. Its high duty cycle will allow you to work for a long with great efficiency and low consumption. Moreover, it comes with a pigtail plug adapter to run the cutter on 110 volts.
You can use it on both 110v or 220v power.
It is best for DIY jobs, workshops, and personal projects. In our opinion, this is one of the cheapest plasma cutters that will meet all your needs.
Pros and Cons
- Dual volt input
- Good compact design
- 1-year warranty
- It has an LCD display screen
- It does not come with a compressor
- 11’ torch lead
- It lacks in drag technology
The reviews of five low-cost plasma cutters highlight top features that every plasma cutter must contain. They have a lot of features like precision, speed, clean metal cut, dual voltage, reliability, and also portability.
Moreover, they have many applications and also low-energy consumption. So these plasma cutters are pocket friendly, and also enriched with great performance, quality, and efficiency. By now you can follow our guide and we hope buying the best budget plasma cutter is now an easy job for you.
We will be glad to hear from you below. Let us know about your reviews on our guide on the best cheap plasma cutter!